Nannies & Housekeepers recruits only the most highly qualified and thoroughly screened household professionals. To become a part of our team, you must be able to undergo a rigorous background check and successfully meet the following criteria:
- Criminal Check
- Driving History
- Work References
- Sex Offender Check
- Drug Screening
- Social Security Verification
- Possess a minimum of two years’ experience in the specific field in which you are applying
- Hold the legal right to work in the United States
- Have, or be willing to acquire, First Aid Training and CPR Certification
- Agree to keep information about families you interview or work with strictly confidential
- Adhere to a high standard of practices and code of ethics
- All applicants must be at least 20 years old
All candidates go through our rigorous screening to be considered for representation. After reviewing your childcare, housekeeping or household professional profile and determining that you may be a potential candidate for representation, we will invite you in for a face-to-face interview to get to know you, your background, and what you are looking for in a family and position.
Our professional placement team will check your references and then the road begins to securing you a wonderful position as a nanny or household professional.
We do not guarantee placement. You must meet all requirements and have exceptional references