In-Room Pet Sitting
How To Book A Pet Sitter
There is a 4-hour minimum requirement for all in-room pet sitting services.
- Nannies & Housekeepers requests a minimum notice of 4 hours for booking a pet sitter. However, exceptions will be made based on petsitter availability. We are eager to serve you and are usually able to fill last minute requests.
- There is a 4-hour cancellation policy. If a family does not cancel at least 4 hours in advance, they will be billed for the full 4 hours ($100).
- Nannies & Housekeepers charges a flat rate of $25.00 per hour.
- All major credit cards are accepted and a credit card number is required when reserving a pet sitter.
- At this time, Nannies & Housekeepers only accepts credit cards for payment for all Hotel In-Room Pet Sitter Services.
To reserve an In-Room Pet Sitter
Information About Our Pet Sitters
- All of our pet sitters must be at least 20 years old with a minimum of two years of experience with verifiable references.
- Every pet sitter is meticulously screened (Social Security check, drug test, criminal check).
- Pet sitters must successfully complete Nannies & Housekeepers training.
- Our pet sitters are animal-lovers of all kinds and are experienced working with a variety of species and breeds of household pets.
- After booking, a confirmation sheet and pet sitter resume will be faxed to the hotel for review. The resume includes a photo of the nanny and references.
- Pet sitters are easily recognizable in their Nannies & Housekeepers polo shirts.
- Many of our pet sitters are professional educators and many are bi-lingual workings as either nannies or housekeepers as well.
- The pet sitter will have the client sign a release form authorizing her to seek medical attention in case of an emergency
- The form provides a space to inidicate if it is okay for the pet sitter to take the pet(s) out of the hotel room and/or off the hotel property.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s are subject to change.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What families say…
“A huge ‘thank you,’ and specifically to Erin, who entertained our daughter at MGM. Our daughter is 12 years old, so we specifically requested a nanny/companion who could take her out of the hotel, and give her a great time. Erin was perfect! We could not have had a better match with our expectations. Sophie had a great time, and we wanted to thank Erin again for being such great fun. As parents, we were very impressed with Erin’s professionalism.”— Gabriela, Sophie, and Mark Gayle
What families say…
Las Vegas Nannies are awesome. We used their services at the palazzo when during our corporate offsite meetings. They arrived early, stayed late, had educational materials and games and the kids absolutely adored them. We would highly recommend Las Vegas Nannies to anyone needing a sitter and will certainly be using them in the future for all our Las Vegas babysitting needs!"— Armored Wolf, LLC