Red Carpet Club Membership Information
The Red Carpet Club is a wonderful way for families who visit Las Vegas to save money on their IN ROOM NANNY HOTEL Service.
Nannies & Housekeepers USA is properly licensed, bonded and fully insured. All of the nannies/babysitters we send to the hotel properties are employees of our company.
They are easily recognizable in their uniforms and they bring age appropriate activities!
Serving Las Vegas finest hotels as their “Preferred Childcare Agency” approved by Risk Management Departments in hotels since 2000. We are the only agency to receive referrals from Concierge!
How To Book A Nanny
- There is a 4-hour minimum requirement for all nanny services.
- Nannies & Housekeepers U.S.A. requests a minimum notice of 3 hours for booking a nanny. However, exceptions will be made based on nanny availability. We are eager to serve you and are usually able to fill last minute requests.
- There is a 4-hour cancellation policy. If a reservation is not cancelled at least 4 hours in advance, the full 4 hours will be charged ($140).
- Once you pay the membership fee Nannies & Housekeepers U.S.A. charges a flat rate of $35.00 per hour with a 4 hour minimum – this is $10 off the regular nanny rate and available ONLY FOR RED CARPET MEMBERS
- All major credit cards are accepted and a credit card number is required when reserving a nanny.
- At this time, Nannies & Housekeepers U.S.A. only accepts credit cards for payment for all Hotel Nanny Services.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day and New Year’s Eve/Day rates subject to change. RED CARPET REDUCED RATES DO NOT APPLY TO HOLIDAY RATES!
Annual membership is $99.00.
To Apply for The Red Carpet Club Membership click here.
Information About Our Nannies
- All of our nannies have a minimum of two years of experience with verifiable references.
- Every nanny is meticulously screened (Social Security check, drug test, criminal check).
- All nannies must have current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Nannies must successfully complete Nannies & Housekeepers U.S.A. orientation.
- After booking, a confirmation sheet and nanny resume will be emailed to you or directly to the hotel.
- Nannies are easily recognizable in their Nannies & Housekeepers U.S.A. polo shirts.
- Our nannies will bring games, books, and other age appropriate activities including arts & crafts for the children.
What families say…
“A huge ‘thank you,’ and specifically to Erin, who entertained our daughter at MGM. Our daughter is 12 years old, so we specifically requested a nanny/companion who could take her out of the hotel, and give her a great time. Erin was perfect! We could not have had a better match with our expectations. Sophie had a great time, and we wanted to thank Erin again for being such great fun. As parents, we were very impressed with Erin’s professionalism.”— Gabriela, Sophie, and Mark Gayle
What families say…
Las Vegas Nannies are awesome. We used their services at the palazzo when during our corporate offsite meetings. They arrived early, stayed late, had educational materials and games and the kids absolutely adored them. We would highly recommend Las Vegas Nannies to anyone needing a sitter and will certainly be using them in the future for all our Las Vegas babysitting needs!"— Armored Wolf, LLC